Vitamin C the essential nutrient our body needs for healthy bones, skin and blood vessels. Some fruits and vegetable are naturally covered with Vitamin C. it is the vital anti-oxidant in our body fight against many diseases like cardiovascular, immune deficiencies, eye disease and act to prevent common cold and cough.
Vitamin C Foods
One can get vitamin C from varied fruits and vegetables. Fruits like Guava, Black Currant, Red pepper, Kiwi, Orange, Strawberries, Papaya, Pineapple, Mango, and Grapefruit are a rich source of Vitamin C. Whereas, vegetables like Spinach, tomato, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, etc. are covered with Vitamin C.
Why One Need Vitamin C
From ancient times vitamin C is been used in many Ayurveda and medicine to cure diseases and taken as plays a vital role in gives a healthy life.
Higher blood levels of vitamin C may be the ideal nutrition marker for overall health," says study researcher Mark Moyad, MD, MPH, of the University of Michigan. “(Source)
Vitamin C regenerates the body cells and helps in the production of collagen and L-carnitine, and some neurotransmitters. It is the main component. Vitamin C is the only vitamin in our body that combats, repairs and maintain cartilage, bones, blood vessel, skin tendons and maintain wounds and heals scars. It also helps to fight against cancer-causing diseases. Protecting the cells from damage caused by pollutants and harmful toxic in the environment.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C Helps individual to treat cardiovascular diseases and also fight against heart and high blood pressure.
- Lowers the cholesterol level in the body and maintain the required level of vitamin C.
- Individuals suffering from diabetes, deterioration of kidney eyes sight disease should prefer vitamin C Supplements.
- Strengthen the immune system and release the stress.
- Most powerful anti-oxidant that connect the cells of the skin and improves it from inside and out. Reduces the appearance of aging and wrinkles and prevents dryness of skin.
- Vitamin C act as necessary for growth and development of the body. Individuals can intake Vitamin C from foods as well as supplements. It is advisable to take a daily multivitamin as all vitamins we don’t get from food.